Monday 16 January 2017

The Second Coming....

Ok, so it's back. I'm going to be making a second attempt at blogging.

The immediate question my few readers are bound to ask - Why in god's green earth is he going to put us through more of this ranty crap?

The answer is simple, and yet not - I feel like it would be useful to me at the moment. For all of its highs, 2016 was not a great year. The year was a life-changing one and has left its scars on me as a person. In short - I want to get some of these thoughts out of my head and onto paper, or the internet, or, well, you get what I mean

So what's the new blog? Well, it's going to be pretty similar to the old one, it's going to be whatever I feel like posting at the time.

Things I'm likely to blog about:
- Running
- Games
- Films/TV
- Music
- Holidays
- Cars

Things on my "No fly list"
- Work

My 2017 aim is to make at least one post per week, so watch this space, and if you enjoy, feel free to share :-)

Now I'm off to listen to some Tool \M/

No comments:

Post a Comment